Venison Steak Marinade
3 tablespoons canola oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1-2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1 (1 1/2 lb) package venison steak
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a small measuring cup.
- Place venison steaks in a large zip lock bag.
- Pour marinade over steaks and seal bag.
- Place bag in a flat casserole dish so that the steaks are in a single layer.
- Refrigerate and marinate at least 4 hours, turning every half hour to marinate each side.
- Drain marinade and grill steaks to desired doneness.
- I double or triple this recipe for each addition package of steak. Any wild game steak can be used in this recipe.